Charming moutain towns and coffee process : Ataco, Nahuizalco, Salcoatitan, Izal
Visit Izalco, Nahuizalco, Salcoatitan and Ataco Villages on this 8-hour tour from San Salvador.
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- • The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- We can pick you up at most hotels in san salvador
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 23 hours or less before the event
On route see the impressive Izalco volcano, and you will have time to visit the town of Izalco with colonial style and a lot of history
Nahuizalco is the town of the four Izalcos, the firt of 5 located on the coffee and flower route
Small village full of color this has become a popular destination among Salvadoreans that come here to enjoy the fresh air of the mountains.
Please follow and like us: