Take this comprehensive sightseeing tour of San Salvador and discover the most popular areas from the Capital. City center including : Inside of El Rosario Church, Coin museum, Monseñor romero memorial, inside of national palace. Enjoy a coffee sampler by a local barista. We will take you to ” el mercadito”, a local market where they serve delicious local flavor, at the end your guide will bring some tropical fruits for your experience.
– Entrance fees
– Bilingual guide english/spanish
– Coin museum
– Tasting of local fuites at ” el mercadito”
– Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
– Food and drinks, unless specified
– We will visit 2 churches, so please bring shirts that cover your shoulders.
– It is strongly recommended that you wear pants, rather than shorts
– Our guide will be waiting for you at main lobby Our emergency phone / whats app is +503 7600-7313
– We pick you up from most hotels, please call Us in case your hotel is not on the list
hat, solar protection, sun glasses, comfortable shoes
Visit of the national PalaceThe Church of the Rosary is a Catholic building located on the eastern side of Plaza Libertad, in the historic center of the capital city of San Salvador, El SalvadorThe Salvador del Mundo Square, formerly called “Plaza Las Américas”, which contains in itself the Monument to the Divine Savior of the WorldTaste local flavors at Mercadito