Travel to the amazing Tikal in one day tour from Guatemala or AntiguaTikal is one of the UNESCO world heritage site, you can take the tour either from Guatemala city or from Antigua. Much of the delight of touring the site comes from strolling the broad causeways, originally built from packed limestone to accommodate traffic between temple complexes. By stepping softly you’re more likely to spot monkeys, agoutis, foxes and ocellated turkeys.
Upon arriving in Flores your guide will take you for about 45 min drive to the park. Inside the park is a slow walking adventure in the middle of the tropical forest, might be hot and humid, You will walk a total of 5 hours, with stops. It is not necesary to climb the ruins if you dont want to.
• Air ticket GUA-Flores- GUA on TAG Airlines
• Transfers Hotel / Airport / Hotel
• This is a regular tour, Can be other people in same group/bus
• Lunch in the Park, drinks paid directly
• Spanish / English guide, admissions, taxes. Will have to pay $ 3 USD departure taxes
Operates daily, year around
Diseño web en El Salvador | MXideas.com